I am a Senior Associate with Colliers | Chicago’s industrial advisory group. I specialize in representing local and institutional clients in leasing, development, acquisition and disposition of industrial, flex and land properties in Southeastern Wisconsin, Lake County and Northern Cook County.
With six years of experience and expertise throughout the Southeastern Wisconsin and Illinois, I have proven to be an effective market communicator and my clients know me to be responsive to their needs and a trustworthy source of information.
I started my career with Colliers as a Brokerage Intern in the Milwaukee, WI office while attending Marquette University. After graduating, I joined the industrial team in Milwaukee, WI as an Associate Broker where I represented institutional and private landlords on speculative developments, value-add leasing assignments, building sales and land dispositions. I also represented national and local tenants/users on lease and sale transactions. I recently transferred to the Colliers | Chicago office and was promoted to a Senior Associate. I am working with Vice President Ned Frank.
- 2018 State of Wisconsin Deal of the Year Winner by CARW - Caterpillar Manufacturing Campus
- Colliers International Industrial NextGen Participant, 2016-2019
- CARW NextGen Program Class of 2017
Marquette University, BBA Real Estate and Marketing
Memberships & Involvements
- Marquette University Real Estate Club Member
- Loyola Academy President’s Leadership Council
- Assistant Coach, Ozaukee Varsity Lacrosse Club
- OneVillage Partners
- I was an active member of One Village Partners where I worked on a committee in Milwaukee to spread awareness, fundraise and put on a local real estate breakfast fundraiser. I have also traveled to Sierra Leone with the organization to meet, observe and live with a group of impoverished local villagers.
Chicago - Rosemont
Ned Frank is a vice president within the Industrial Advisory Group of Colliers International | Chicago. His expertise in site selection, lease negotiation, lease renegotiation, sales, incentive procurement, and capital market interaction helps companies to develop and execute real estate strategies that support their business goals.
Prior to his current position, Ned worked as a carrier sales associate for Real Time Freight Services, LLC in Chicago. In this role he increased prospect conversion and revenues by a notable percentage. His extensive sales experience and ability to meet his clients’ needs proves to be a valuable asset in obtaining new business.
Ned graduated with distinction and received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in economics and political science from Indiana University in Bloomington.