Senior Brokerage Associate
I joined Colliers International | South Carolina in 2005 and focus on the sale of pre-development land and user properties. I specialize in providing demographic research, re-zoning and entitlement work and financial analysis for end-users. I deal a lot with undeveloped properties and manage the various moving parts of the puzzle before construction takes place. I have been involved in more than $40 million worth of transactions since I joined Colliers.
I am always honest in the valuation of my clients’ properties and continuously work to assist them in finding creative solutions. My clients find value in this honesty and knowing that I always have their best interest in mind.
I have been a Central Carolina REALTORS® Association Circle of Excellence Member since 2006, obtaining Bronze Level in 2006, 2009, 2012 and 2013; Silver Level in 2007; and Gold Level in 2008. I am a Life Member of the Circle of Excellence. Some of the larger transactions I have been involved are:
• 2007 - Sale of 37-acre multifamily land tract - $2,938,400
• 2008 - Rezoning and sale of 7 acres for Gold’s Gym Development - $5,650,000
• 2008 - Sale of 1-acre bank parcel for $1.75 million
• 2008 - Sale of 36.65 acres on Longtown Road - $1,650,000
• 2009 - Sale of 30-acre land tract to Verizon Wireless Call Center for $2.8 million
• 2009 - Sale of 47 acres to Richland-Lexington School District 5 - $600,000
• 2012 - Assemblage and sale of 100-acre industrial land to a multinational company - $900,800
I am a Board Member of Trinity Episcopal Church Property & Insurance, Episcopal Dioceses of Upper SC. I was also appointed to the Forest Acres Planning Commission in 2012.I love to volunteer with the Babcock Center. I enjoy dedicating my time from a commercial real estate perspective and helping grow the community in any way that I can.
I graduated from Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia with a Bachelor of Arts in 1997. Prior to joining Colliers, I worked in Roanoke, VA with a development business that focused in log homes. I draw from my past experience from the development side of the real estate process to understand firsthand the demands and challenge that developers face. Because of this, I can successfully create a smoother more efficient process for my clients.
Memberships & Involvements
CCRA – Central Carolina REALTORS® Association
SCRA – South Carolina REALTORS® Association
NAR – National Association of REALTORS®