Senior Vice President
View More View Less
Phil’s real estate experience covers a wide range of transactions including construction and permanent financing, joint venture financing, and investment sales. The principals take an active role in all facets of the company’s business including production, servicing workouts, appraisals and asset management functions.
In January 1969 Phil began his real estate career with Colliers International in the Mortgage Loan Department and in 1980 became a principal of the Company. The company then represented four life insurance companies and serviced approximately $120 million in loans and this grew to $1 billion by 1990. With almost 40 years’ experience in investment sales and finance, Phil knows most major institutional real estate investors in the country.
- Phoenix Award
- Active Member of Million Dollar Club of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Top Five Income Property Producer in 1988
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Top Twenty Investment Sales Producer in 1985 with $29.3 million and in 1995 with $30.4 million
- Colliers Cauble’s Top Producer in 1996 and 1997
- Career production of over $2 billion
Emory Business School | Masters of Business Adminstation
University of Tennessee | Bachelor of Science | Economics
Memberships & InvolvementsMBA, CCIM, Strategic Alliance Mortgage
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.