Senior Vice President
As a licensed attorney, Rebekah (Becky) is uniquely qualified to advise clients on tenant representation, investment opportunities and the sale and/or leasing of commercial property in the St. Louis market. With her background in law, Becky handles a number of high profile transactions annually, tenaciously negotiating on her clients’ behalf to get the best terms possible. Additionally, she has managed, and successfully completed, numerous complicated transactions involving 1031 exchanges, financing, and zoning issues.
Becky joined Colliers in the summer of 2011. With over 13 years of experience, she has worked with businesses and nonprofits — both large and small throughout the region. Prior to her employment with Colliers, Becky was a Vice President with Grubb & Ellis | Gundaker.
- Completed over 500 transactions and assignments with an aggregate value of over $350,000,000
- Colliers St. Louis Top Producer - 2017, 2015
- St. Louis Business Journal 40 Under 40 Honoree
- CCIM-St. Louis Past President - 2016
- CREW-St. Louis Economic Impact Award - 2017
- Received CREW Network’s National 20 Under 40 Award
- Recognized as a MS Corporate Achiever
- MAC St. Louis Board of Governors - Class of 2017
Washington University | Bachelor of Economics
St. Louis University School of Law | Juris Doctorate and Certificate in International and Comparative Law
Memberships & Involvements
SLAR, NAR, CREW, CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Board Member, Missouri Bar Association