Executive Vice President
With more than 40 years' experience as an office properties, corporate solutions, and tenant representation specialist, my expertise lies in developing large-scale analytical feasibility studies and executing corporate and professional relocation services. With an extremely active office brokerage practice, in the past two years I’ve completed transactions totaling 2 million square feet with a value exceeding $200 million, allowing me to remain an industry leading producer.
I have also gained considerable expertise leading the transaction management services for corporate real estate occupiers on a regional or national basis. My clients include A.T. Kearney, the global consulting firm, where I oversee a one-million-square-foot portfolio, and NorthShore University HealthSystem, recently named one of the nation’s top 10 health systems, where I’ve completed more than 300 medical/office transactions totaling more than one million square feet.
I began my career with Hawthorn Realty Group in Chicago, but since, I have spent nearly my entire career with Colliers International. I joined the firm in 1980, and I am currently one of seven principals on the Chicago office’s Executive Committee, which is instrumental in shaping the firm’s strategic growth and client relationships.
- Three-time recipient of “Salesman of the Year,” Chicago Real Estate Board
- “Office Broker of the Year,” Chicago Sun-Times
- “Office Broker of the Year,” Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Published author on real estate-related topics
- Frequent speaker at many association conferences
- Former faculty member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Contributor, Strategies in Tenant Representation
- MBA, University of Chicago
- MA, University of Chicago
Memberships & Involvements
- Mentor, LINK Unlimited Scholars
- Regional Board Member, Anti-Defamation League
- Standard Club of Chicago
- American Brain Tumor Association
- A.T. Kearney
- BDO Seidman LLP
- Chillmark Partners
- Frankel & Co.
- Gaylord Container
- Hyatt Corporation
- Ingalls Health System
- Laner Muchin Dumbrow et al
- Loyola University Health System
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Northwestern University
- Surgical Care Affiliates
- Suzanne Lovell Inc.
- Thompson Ventulett Stainback & Associates
- Tisher & Wald