Executive Vice President
License # 01712680
As an executive vice president for Colliers International in the Inland Empire, I specialize in the leasing and sale of industrial properties across the San Gabriel Valley and West Inland Empire submarkets. With more than 12 years of experience providing commercial real estate services, I’ve established a strong reputation as a trustworthy advisor with in-depth knowledge of local market conditions. Always keeping my clients’ best interests at the forefront of my methodology, I calculate trends and implement strategies that maximize results.
I joined the Colliers Inland Empire office in Ontario, California, in 2011. Prior to that, after having graduated from the University of California, Davis, I first began my commercial real estate career as an associate with Grubb & Ellis.
A dedicated father, I enjoy spending time with my wife and young children. I am also a driven competitor at heart, having completed seven Ironman triathlons. An advocate for my community, I enjoy giving back by participating in Big Brother Big Sister programs within Orange County.
As a top producing broker at Colliers International, I have received the following awards:
- Everest Club Top 10% Broker in the U.S. (2016-2019), Colliers International
- Max Green Award for Outstanding Production in Greater Los Angeles (2014-2019), Colliers International
- Top Producer Award, Greater Los Angeles (2014-2017), Colliers International
- CoStar Power Broker (2016-2017)
- #1 Investment Broker, Southern California (2016), Industrial Property Trust
- Youngest Promoted to Senior Vice President in Greater Los Angeles (2016), Colliers International
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation (2015)
- Top 10 Producer in the Inland Empire (2007-2010), Grubb & Ellis
- Rookie of the Year for all of California (2007), Grubb & Ellis
Real Estate Salesperson, California
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and Sociology, University of California, Davis
Memberships & Involvements
Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR)
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Young Professionals Group, NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Group
Industrial property Trust, LBA, Panattoni, Everwest, Crown Associates Realty, BKM, CT Realty, First Industrial Property Trust, Terreno Realty, Exeter Property Group, Dedeaux Properties, DCT, Marcus Adams, Circor Aerospace, Diamond Wipes International, WP Carey, Hines, Nolan Capital Inc, Turner Development, Rialto Capital, Birtcher Anderson, Rexford Industrial
Partial list of large assignments and Deals
- IPT Sale Aquisition of Sampson Industrial Park, $47,000,000
- 17600 Gillette Ave Irvine purchase WP Carey, $32,000,000
- Sale of 11 Acres to Liberty Property Trust-$25,000,000
- 167,000 investment purchase for EverWest Realty Group, $21,000,000
- Sale of Daniels/Frewing Industrial Park Chino $19,000,000
- Sale of 130 State College Brea, CA Single Tenant 45,000 SF Office Building $17,000,000
- Sale of 155,000 SF CT Sycamore to Industrial Property Trust, $15,000,000
- Sale of 116,000 Sf Turner Crossing Rancho Cucamonga, $14,500,000
- Sale of 10.87 Acres to Panattoni Development, Chino CA $13,500,000
- 106,000 SF investment purchase for First Industrial Realty Trust $13,000,000
- 103,014 SF investment purchase for Crown Associates Realty Inc $13,000,000
- Sale of 3220 Execuitve Ridge Dr Vista, $12,800,00
- 100,362 Sale on behlaf of Nolan Capital Inc. $12,500,000
- Sale of 11380 White Rock Road, $12,000,000
- Sale of 135,000 SF Ontario to First Industrial Property Trust, $11,000,000
- Invetsment Sale 85,000 SF to IPT/Black Creek Capital $10.600,000
- Investment sale of 155 Rosemont Tuscon AZ $10,250,000
- Leased 15616 Euclid Ave Chino 180,000 SF to Sika Corporation
- Sale of 8.47 Acres to LBA Realty Corona
First Vice President
Los Angeles - Inland Empire
As a first vice president for Colliers International in the Inland Empire, I specialize in the leasing and sale of industrial properties across the San Gabriel Valley and West Inland Empire submarkets.
Representing institutions, investors, developers and users, I advise my clients on transaction requirements that range from value-add investments and land development deals to NNN lease negotiations and institutional dispositions.
Since starting my career in 2013, I have quickly established a reputation as an opportunistic broker who actively seeks out new approaches to position my clients for success. Valuing strong relationships coupled with a forward-thinking attitude, I strive to maximize results for my clients’ by proactively presenting key market insights to provide value-add transactions.
Client Services Coordinator
Los Angeles - Inland Empire
I joined Colliers International in May of 2018 as Client Services Coordinator for Richard Schwartz and Joey Reaume. I manage not only the day-to-day operations of the team, but also the marketing and transaction process. Marketing efforts include preparing Offering Memorandums, property brochures, proposals, e-blasts, aerial design, and market research.
Prior to Colliers, I worked in multifamily and retail. Throughout my real estate career, I have learned not only extensive marketing skills and seeing deals from start to finish, but also working directly with investors. On the investment side of retail I oversaw closings of retail properties, handled asset management of all portfolio properties and worked directly with high net worth investors exchanging into portfolios all while supporting all executive staff.