Executive Managing Director
Rick Solik is an Executive Managing Director of Office Services. He focuses on tenant representation, corporate client services, and healthcare tenant representation. With more than 34 years of office leasing and sales experience, Mr. Solik has successfully completed more than 9 million square feet of office projects, totaling more than $2.8 billion in transaction volume.
- Top Office Broker, 2008-2012, CFCAR
- Unique Deal of the Year, 2014, NAIOP
- Deal of the Year, 2013, Orlando Business Journal
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Producer, 2010-2017
Prior to joining Colliers International Central Florida, Mr. Solik most recently served as the Senior Director of Office Brokerage for Cushman & Wakefield. Prior to that, he had extensive experience working for both regional and national developers, including The Paragon Group, The Celebration Company, and Tishman Speyer Properties. He has also worked for large institutional owners such as Travelers, Parkway Properties and Banyan Street Capital.
- Bachelor of Science in Business from the University of Miami
- Licensed Real Estate Associate, State of Florida
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, CoreNet Global
- Member, Central Florida Association of REALTORS (CFCAR)
- Member, Lake Mary Chamber of Commerce