License # 10401238489
As Managing Director at Colliers International, Robert Lella represents property owners as well as national and regional occupiers in the acquisition and disposition of Industrial and Office requirements. Areas of expertise include sales and leasing of Warehouse and Distribution Facilities and Professional Office with a distinct focus in the outer boroughs of NY including the Bronx, Westchester and Connecticut. Mr. Lella specializes in structuring and negotiating of sale and lease transactions, site selection, repositioning projects as well as supply chain logistics.
Prior to Mr. Lella's career in Commercial Real Estate, Robert worked as Managing Director in Investment Banking at Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch headquarters in New York focusing on debt underwriting and syndicate. Robert's financial background and experience has allowed for the execution of complex real estate transactions to better serve the specific goals and objectives of each individual client.
- As Exclusive agent, sold 190,000 SF Class A Industrial Warehouse as Investment Sale to private investor in Orange County, New York
- Acted as Agency Representative for 435,000 SF Class A Industrial Warehouse long term lease for UPS in Yonkers, New York
- Identified and leased 25,000 SF Distribution Facility to exclusive national tenant in northern Westchester, New York
- Advised, as Exclusive agent, for multiple tenant relocation of Office building to 100% occupancy for not-for-profit Medical Tenant for long term lease in Westchester County, New York
- Coordinated and Identified prominent Land Developer for Medical Facility lease project serving as community use facility in Bronx, New York
- Exclusively represented and sold 2.36 acres with Storage Facility to Buick GMC in northern Westchester County, New York
- Identified strategic corner land site for occupier Con Edison as lease transaction in Bronx, New York
- Repositioned an Investment Sale including leasing up at 100% occupancy from auto dealership into Medical Center in Westchester, New York
NAIOP Connecticut and Surburban NY Chapter
Westchester County Lease of the year (2019)
435,000 SF Class A Industrial Warehouse long term lease for UPS in Yonkers, NY
Mr Lella earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from St. John's University.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in New York and Connecticut.
Memberships & Involvements
March of Dimes Board Volunteer
Westchester County Association
New York Athletic Club since 1996