Since 1986, I have worked consistently in the South Florida commercial real estate market. In my 30+ year career, I have leased or sold millions of square feet of commercial property with an aggregate value well in excess of $1 billion. Over the years, I have represented such companies as Humana, Prudential, Nortel, H & R Block, State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio, LNR and the State of Florida, just to name a few.
Prior to reuniting with Colliers International in July 2000, 15 years after my affiliation with their sister firm in Philadelphia, Colliers L & A, I served as Senior Vice President and partner in the Newman Group, and then, in 1990, I established Equivest Properties, Inc. I was responsible for all of the company’s growth and development, including the procurement of agency assignments for office, industrial, retail, and investment property, tenant representation and training of additional salespeople. In July 2000, I merged my company, Equivest Properties, with Colliers International.
- Daily Business Review Office Sale of the Year Finalist
- Consistently ranked among the top earning brokers in the company
- Ranked number one broker for commissions earned multiple times
- Has won the Broward & Palm Beach County Power Broker Awards numerous times
- NAIOP Broker of the Year Finalist multiple times
- Everest Award Winner, Colliers International’s Top 10% Producers Nationwide
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting, Temple University in Philadelphia
Memberships & Involvements
- Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- State Teacher's Retirement System of Ohio
- American Media Inc.
- Centene Corporation; Regions Bank
- MacNeill Group
- Focus Holdings
- Accesso Partners