Senior Vice President, Portfolio Strategy Consulting
Over the course of his consulting career, Ron Zappile has focused on delivering high quality portfolio and workplace optimization plans for corporate and institutional clients. His professional experience encompasses the financial services, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors. During his career, Ron has developed expertise in portfolio strategy, footprint optimization, mergers and acquisitions consolidations, KPI and metrics implementations, and financial planning.
- Delivered an office consolidation project for the Government of Puerto Rico’s Department of Education with the aim of eliminating excess and redundant sites in order to free up capital to upgrade facilities and working conditions. Recommendations included a 7:1 existing to new consolidated office reduction strategy, as well as the p otential to lower administrative office costs by 50% while achieving improved collaboration
· Led the development and solutioned the delivery of 375K SF of new space in Bangalore, India to satisfy IMS Health's rapid headcount growth at zero increase in EBITDA cost
· Led the development and delivery of multiple regional master plans, saving Johnson Controls, Inc’s business units over $50M over a 5 year timeframe
· Provided Change Management and Client Relationship Management services to major pharmaceutical customer - a managing role in the delivery of an alternative workplace program, specifically change managment and engagement activities from senior leaders through to end user groups within the global organization.
- Developed and managed the financial analysis of multi-scenario optimization exercise executed by a major Canadian bank comprising a 3.4M SF portfolio and annual expense run rate in excess of $200M. Client executed recommended scenario saving $60M
MA - Heinz School Of Public Policy; Carnegie Mellon University
BA - Fairfield University
Memberships & Involvements
Worley Parsons, Quintiles, Thomson Reuters, IHS Markit, Schneider Electric