I specialize in the Logistics / Warehouse market with particular focus in the Southwest submarket of Indianapolis. I have completed a substantial scope of diverse transactions, and have gained an expertise within the interesting transportation arena.
My experience in servicing diverse clients has provided a strong platform to hone an integrated approach to my assignments, providing beginning-to-end solutions. Consequently, I have developed a loyal following, representing clients on a regional and national level.
Prior to becoming a broker with the firm, I was a Market Research Coordinator. My experience in the creation and maintenance of the market data provided in-depth knowledge of the Indianapolis market – an invaluable asset in representing tenants, buyers, landlords and owners of commercial real estate.
- Board of Directors. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- ommittee Member. ICBR Annual Conference Committee 2004 - 2013
- Conference Chairman. ICBR Annual Conference 2009, 2010
- Member. BOMA Annual Conference Committee
- Member. The Penrod Society
B.S. Sports Communication & Broadcasting
Indiana University Bloomington, Indiana
Memberships & Involvements
ICBR, IAR, NAR