Executive Managing Director
Sam is a two-decade veteran of the New Jersey real estate industry; leading a team of real estate professionals focused on serving the needs of his clients. Sam and his team develop and execute strategies that are operationally efficient and fiscally prudent. He believes that every project is unique and the demands of each client deserve a customized process that creates accountable and measurable results.
Sam has applied his methodology to lease and purchase acquisitions, a variety of disposition projects, and provided consulting to identify and execute strategies for both office and industrial clients in the technology, financial, professional services, education, and life science industries.
Prior to joining Colliers, Sam helped establish and build DTZ's (formerly Equis) New Jersey office and was instrumental in creating a culture based on transparency and client-centric service delivery. Sam is also a guest lecturer at Rutgers Business School’s center for entrepreneurship; helping students interested in starting companies in New Jersey understand what they need to get started and procure a facility. He has also written for industry trade publications such as Civil Engineering News about how to use real estate as a strategic asset.
Sam has completed hundreds of transactions both locally and across North America over his career. A sample list of recent projects include:
- 130,000 square foot corporate headquarters for a property/liablity insurance company
- 200,000 square foot distribution center for a consumer goods company
- 40,000 square foot regional headquarters for an international architectural/engineering firm
- 45,000 square foot headquarters for a consumer goods distribution company
- 30,000 square foot branch office for a major accounting company
- 25,000 square foot office for an international life science company
- 20,000 square foot sales office for an office supplies and equipment company
- Five New Jersey offices for a national financial services company
- Multiple offices nationally for a structural engineering firm
B.A. Political Science and Economics
University of Maryland at College Park
LEED Accredited Professional - Commercial Interiors
Continuing education at NYU SCPS
Real Estate Investments