Valuation Services Director
Sandra Driscoll joined Colliers International in 1980 as a research librarian and is presently a senior vice president in the firm’s Valuation & Advisory Services group and a shareholder in the firm. Over the course of her thirty years in real estate, Sandra has appraised or consulted on assignments throughout the New England states. In addition to appraisals performed on a variety of property types, Sandra has also completed land use and marketability studies for properties located in industrial parks and central business districts; feasibility and market studies for residential and commercial uses; review appraisals; lease arbitration and valuation disputes; and provided expert witness testimony.
Achieving my MAI designation.
University of Massachusetts, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Memberships & Involvements
- Appraisal Institute MAI Designation
- New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE) - Charter Member
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB)
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson
- Massachusetts Certified General Real Estate Appraiser #839
- Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Certified General Appraiser #A00401G
- City of Boston
- Washington Trust Bank