Executive Managing Director
License # CA-00713974
Scott originally started his career in commercial real estate at Grubb & Ellis, where he served for 20 years as Office Division Director. Scott then joined Colliers Parrish International in Walnut Creek in 2000 where he spent 11 years as Senior Vice President and Office Division Director and recently returned as Executive Managing Director.
Over the past 30 years, Scott has been regarded as one of the top office brokers in the north I-680 corridor. During his career, he has successfully leased over 5,000,000 square feet of office space and brokered over $920,000,000 in office building sales. Scott has brokered three of the largest leases ever done in the I-680 market to such companies as PG&E, Contra Costa County and Wells Fargo. During his career, Scott has consistently been awarded top overall office division producer, Office Broker of the Year and Circle of Excellence.
Scott’s Notable Transactions include:
· Growers Square – $88,000,000 office building sale in Walnut Creek (2018)
· Sutter Square – $26,200,000 office building sale in Concord (2017)
· PG&E – 165,000 SF office lease at Concord Gateway (EBBT Office Lease of the Year 2006)
· Ygnacio Center - $175,000,000 office building sale of 500,000 SF (EBBT Office Sale of the Year 2008)
· Contra Costa County EHSD – 137,000 SF 20 year office lease in Pleasant Hill (2008)
· Centex Homes – 66,000 SF tenant representation in Bishop Ranch – San Ramon (BR Lease of the Year 2003)
Scott received his bachelor’s degree in political economics of industrial societies (PEIS) at the University of California at Berkeley, where he was a scholarship varsity baseball pitcher and outfielder. He is a certified archeological scuba and breath-hold diver and a member of SAG (Screen Actors Guild).