Senior Executive Vice President
License # 00757159
As a senior executive based in Colliers International’s Commerce office, I am a leading brokerage professional in Southern California and specialize in all facets of industrial commercial real estate. I spent the first 22 years of my commercial real estate career at Colliers International where I was a principal of the firm as well as one of the top producing brokers, being ranked within the top ten producers every year from 1987 to 2002.
In 2003, I joined CB Richard Ellis where I led a highly successful investment sales team before returning back to Colliers in the beginning of 2010. I have also served as the former director of Goodwill of Southern California. Transforming lives through the power of work, Goodwill Southern California operates 85 retail stores, 46 attended donation centers, three campuses, five Career Resource Centers and three WorkSource Centers throughout Los Angeles (north of Rosecrans Avenue), Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Some of my notable transactions include the investment sale of the 272,000 SF Ralphs Distribution Center in Downtown Los Angeles, the investment sale of the 600,000 SF FEDCO Distribution Center in Santa Fe Springs, the redevelopment of the 26 ac. Alcoa site in Vernon, the redevelopment of the 50 ac. Northrop Grumman property in Pico Rivera, the redevelopment of the 22 ac. Bullock’s Distribution Center in City of Industry, the sale of the Pneumatic Scale Angelus plant in Vernon, sale of the Norwalk Dairy site in Santa Fe Springs and the high-profile sale of the Lever Bros. plant situated on 32 acres along the Santa Ana Freeway in the City of Commerce.
Widely recognized as an expert in the industrial sector, I has extensive experience in investment sales, development, financing, tenant representation, leasing and consultative brokerage assignments. I am a skilled negotiator and adept at optimizing value for my clients. My in-depth knowledge and a penchant for putting the client first are the underpinnings of my team’s continued success.
- 1979: B.S. Business Administration, University of Colorado, Cum Laude
- 1987: Awarded partnership of The Colliers-Seeley Company
- 1991: Colliers-Seeley International, Broker of the Year
- 1992: Colliers-Seeley International, Broker of the Year
- 1993: Los Angeles Business Journal, Top Producing Industrial Broker in Los Angeles County
- 1995: Colliers-Seeley International, Largest Industrial Transaction, Sale of the, Lever Brothers Plant, Commerce, California
- 1995: Colliers-Seeley International, Top Production by a Manager
- 1996: American Industrial Real Estate Association, Largest Cooperative Industrial Transaction, 210,000 SF 15 year lease to Containers Northwest Corporation
- 1997-2001: Colliers-Seeley International, President’s Circle Award
- 2003-2007: CB Richard Ellis, “Top 100”, Sothern California
- 2005: CB Richard Ellis, “Top Producing Broker, LA-Central Office
- 2007: CB Richard Ellis 1st recipient of the Edward S. Gordon Award - Greater LA Region
- 2011-2018: Colliers, Max Green Circle of Excellence Award
B.S. Business Administration, University of Colorado, Cum Laude
Memberships & Involvements
Alcoa, API – Containers, Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Ron Bauer, Bridge Development, Chalmers Equity Corporation, Chevron, City of Commerce, City National Bank, Citizens of Humanity, Colony Realty Partners, Containers Northwest Corporation, Crow Holdings Industrial, CSK Auto, Inc., Davis Partners, Dedeaux Properties, Entertainment Partners, Federated Department Stores, Inc., First Industrial Realty Trust, Genlyte Thomas Group, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance, IDI-Industrial Developments International, IDS – Investment Development Services, International Paper Company, Istar Financial, Overton Moore Properties, Pacific Coast Feather Company, Inc., Pacific Gulf Properties, Inc., Pacific Theaters Realty Corp., Peerless Pump Co., Pence Investment Co., Rehrig Pacific Corporation, Siemens, Sika Corp., Square H-Brands, Inc., SSR Realty Advisors, TA Associates, The O’Donnell Group, Vestar Development Co., Westport Properties, Xebec Partners, Zelman Development