Senior Client Services Specialist
License # SL3347756
Scott joined Colliers International - Central Florida in March of 2015 with a vast knowledge base in consumer and market research across numerous industries. He has utilized key industry and marketing resources to formulate solution-based strategies, collateral materials, proposals, presentations, marketing plans and reports.
- Current Assignments: Land and Development Services, Industrial Services
- Worked with national clients, commercial broker teams, senior level sales representatives, senior management
- Managed an analyst team including hiring, training, coaching, development, and coordination of team work responsibilities
- Strong Skill Set: Computer proficiency, customer service, writing, communication, creative, presentation skills, GIS mapping
- Administrator and trainer for key industry software; CRM database management
- Thorough analysis and knowledge of Central Florida market
- Initiated numerous projects for acquisition of new clients and revenue dollars
- Attained multiple personal and team recognition awards
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
- Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC)
- Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC)
University of Florida - Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
Executive Managing Director
I have successfully pursued a land brokerage career in Orlando for over 30 years. The focus of my practice is the representation of important landowners, taking an innovative and enthusiastic approach to maximizing value. I have also been involved with many acquisition and assemblage activities.
Some of the area’s largest land transactions have occurred due to my efforts. Developing the first phases of Cypress Park as a partner, building designer, owner, leasing and management agent was terrific learning experience. These efforts added considerably to my skills and knowledge of land resource economics.
In the 1990’s, my father and I purchased Lambert Smith Hampton’s Orlando office. With an excellent team of Orlando area commercial brokers we built the sales volume and property management portfolio of this firm. I then engineered a sale of the firm to the Pizzuti organization and repositioned myself in land-owner representation.
In 1998 I joined Colliers International. Recent transactions include a seven tract assemblage for Mears Transportation at $2,990,000, a sale for the Kissimmee CRA at $900,000, Heritage Commons at $1.8 million, Dr. Phillips 45 acres at $16 million, Greenway South at $10.55 million and the Weingarten / Whole Foods ground lease at $10 million, among others.
Friends and colleagues know me as a fun-loving, intelligent, ethical and resourceful professional. I humorously note this is my fourth recovery here and see myself as a true fiduciary agent for our clients, in the best, old-fashioned meaning of that role.
David specializes in assisting global logistics organizations in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of industrial facilities. He also works with multiple national development firms in the strategic planning, site selection, construction and leasing of state wide distribution centers.
David is an Orlando native with a deep understanding of the Central Florida market. He leverages his unique blend of logistics & supply chain expertise, industry relationships, and transaction experience to help his clients make critical real estate decisions and achieve their objectives.
Executive Managing Director
Deborah has been part of the Colliers International Central Florida team since 1998. Through her financial background, analytical and interpersonal skills, Deborah has been an asset to her clients, helping them to reach and exceed their real estate goals.
Deborah offers incomparable, superior service and commitment while valuing each client as a partner with a shared vision to completely understand her partners' goals in order to provide the opportunities that maximize the value of the real estate transaction, all without compromising her core values, ethics, and integrity.