Senior Vice President
A Portland native, Scott specializes in industrial/flex leasing and sales throughout the Portland area, with a special focus on core areas including Northwest, Southeast and North/Northeast Portland. Over his career, Scott has represented many large tenants, including a 250,000 sf build-to-suit for Staples and the disposition of the Schnitzer Investment Portfolio, with 12 distribution buildings throughout the Portland area.
Scott has developed a significant amount of experience working with the redevelopment of older industrial buildings. In 2008, he represented Colgate-Palmolive when the company leased 160,000 sf in Rivergate. He also represented 24-7 in a lease with an option of redevelopment of a 46,000 sf building in Northeast Portland.
Some of Scott’s other notable transactions include the sale of a 75,000 sf building in Northwest Portland to Portland Bindery and Subotnik, and Sierra Construction’s purchase of 129,000 sf of land in close-in Northeast Portland and 44,000 sf of land on N. Interstate Avenue.
Awards Scott has received include:
- CoStar Power Broker
- Commercial Association of Realtors - Oregon/SW Washington (CAR) Industrial Broker of the Year in 2008
- Portland Business Alliance Leadership Portland program - Class of 2008
- Volunteer for Campfire USA
- Working with the Clackamas School District to develop a real estate course for finance students
- Friends of Zenger Farms - volunteer and advocate
- Volunteers with Duniway School
Portland State University
Memberships & Involvements
NAIOP, Commercial Association of Brokers of Oregon and SW Washington, Columbia Corridor Association