Senior Vice President
Throughout my career as a real estate professional, I have maintained my strong client base and reputation for focus on suburban office properties because of the strong relationships I have developed with landlords whom I continue to represent in leasing and sale transactions.
I pride myself on being extremely up-to-date on significant suburban office developments and trends in the West Michigan market.
Focusing on owner-occupant office building purchases, I use a series of analytical tools, and have been very successful in helping many businesses make their first real estate investment by purchasing their own building.
I also continue to devote more energy to the growing medical and health care industry in West Michigan, and have closed over 50 medical transactions in the past 10 years, representing area physicians in both purchase and lease transactions.
• Grubb & Ellis Company – 2005,
Circle of Excellence
• Commercial Alliance of Realtors Award,
Biggest Office Lease - 2014
• Mayflower Congregational Church, Stewardship committee, Usher & Sunday School Teacher
• East Grand Rapids Lacrosse Club, Board Member
• East Grand Rapids High School Varsity, Soccer Game Announcer
• East Grand Rapids Aquatics ("Waves"), Past board member
• Youth Soccer Coach, 10+ Years
University of Michigan,
Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Notre Dame Law School
Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
Memberships & Involvements
CAR, CBR, MAR, NAR