Senior Executive Vice President
License # 1253297
As a senior executive vice president, I specialize in the leasing and sale of commercial office and R&D buildings. My focus is to manage the transaction process in a way that solves complex real estate situations and maximizes value for my clients.
As a resourceful and determined person, I am someone who takes true satisfaction in helping my clients solve problems. My clients appreciate that I am calm and straightforward throughout the process, and that I consider situations from every angle to come up with the best, most suitable solution for their real estate needs.
Even after two decades in the industry, commercial real estate continues to intrigue me. I enjoy working in an industry that touches all aspects of the economy, one that is so multifaceted that nearly every business relies on it to thrive.
Awards & Recognition:
- Everest Club Award, Top 10% of Colliers Brokers in the U.S. (2015 & 2016)
- Top Producing Broker in Colliers’ Downtown Los Angeles Office (2016)
- CoStar Power Broker (2015)
- Largest Office Transaction Award (2010 & 2015), Colliers
- L. Boyd Higgins Circle of Excellence Award for Outstanding Production (2004-2008, 2010-2016), Colliers
- Colliers Rising Star Award (2001)
- Colliers Rookie of the Year Award (2000)
Notable lease transactions:
- 138,000 SF for City of Hope at 1218 S. Fifth Avenue in Monrovia, CA, for a total consideration of $52 million
- 91,145 SFt for GSA/U.S. Secret Service at 725 S. Figueroa Street in downtown Los Angeles for a total consideration of $39 million
- 77,000 SF for Children’s Place/Disney Store HQ at 443 S. Raymond Avenue in Pasadena, CA for a total consideration of $23 million
- 34,000 SF for GSA/U.S. Government at 1700 E. Grand Avenue in El Segundo, CA, for a total consideration of $22 million
- 63,000 SF for Tetra Tech at 3475 Foothill Boulevard in Pasadena, CA for a total consideration of $10.8 million
Notable sale transactions:
- Sale of 465 N. Halstead Drive in Pasadena, CA, to Divco West for $36,250,000
- Sale of 1300 W. Optical Drive in Azusa, CA, to RBL Real Estate for $15.7 million
- Sale of 125 W. Huntington Drive in Arcadia, CA, to a private investor for $10,650,000
- Sale of 2 Coral Circle in Monterey Park, CA, to Waypoint Ventures for $7,524,000
- Sale of 2630 Corporate Place in Monterey Park, CA to a private investor for $6,169,000
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- American Industrial Real Estate Assoc. (AIR)
- USC Student Athlete Mentorship Program
- Rexford Industrial Realty Inc.
- Columbia Property Trust
- Peregrine Realty Partners Inc.
- RBL Real Estate
- Proficiency Capital LLC
- Broadreach Inc.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
- Investment Development Services (IDS)
- Samuelson & Fetter LLC
- FTI Consulting
- Mellanox Technologies
- Green Dot Corp.
- Xerox Corp.
- Raytheon Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.