I specialize in Retail, Suburban Garden Office, and all facets of Land Advisory Services. I bring over 19 years of commercial real estate transactional and development experience with emphasis on working with Individuals, Corporations, Trusts and Estates on disposition solutions and commercial property sales and leasing.
Through my involvement in diverse projects, I have developed the expertise required to successfully navigate the host of complexities involved in selling, acquiring and leasing retail and office property. I have testified as an expert witness and been involved in the sale of over $300 million in commercial sales and lease projects totaling over 1,700 acres of land and 1.6 million square feet of small- to mid-sized commercial space.
I offer the skills that are pivotal to a successful project – strategic planning, highest and best use analysis, demographic and site consultation, coordination of environmental, engineering, architectural professionals, and easement and zoning expertise. I enjoy applying a disciplined and detailed style to projects and have developed a track record for keeping projects on schedule and consistently realizing critical milestones.
Prior to entering the commercial real estate profession, I was General Manager of a Plainfield-based family business, which included retail hardware and building materials. My responsibilities included staff management, vendor relations, payroll officer and purchasing agent in addition to supervision of 400 ± acres of agricultural land, tenant relations and maintenance coordinator for 33,000 SF of retail space.
• Executive Secretary. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
• Past Board Member. District 3 Representative - Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
• Candidate. Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Member. Class of 2011 - Leadership Hendricks County
• Member. Benevolent and Protected Order of Elks Lodge #2186
• Member. Colliers Retail Services Group
• Member. Colliers Land Advisory Group
• Past President. Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
• Volunteer. Habitat for Humanity
• Volunteer. Dayspring Center
B.S. Business Management - Miller College of Business
Ball State University Muncie, Indiana
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC, CCIM, ICBR, IAR, NAR