Senior Vice President
License # 01439740
Stephen Rusher specializes in retail Landlord representation of Class A Institutional Grade assets throughout the Bay Area. He currently represents over 3 Million square feet of retail space including many best-in-market projects. In addition, he has successfully represented an eclectic array of national and regional tenants on their Bay Area roll out. In 2014, he was the number one broker in the East Bay Area for transactional volume.
- Lead tenant representation agent for Vineyard Vines in their Northern California flagship store in Walnut Creek
- Currently represents over 3 Million square feet of Class A regional retail spacedthroughout the San Francisco Bay Area which includes many best in market projects
- Represents a stable of national and regional tenants including award winning restaurants and retailers
- Handled the initial lease up for the Streets of Brentwood, the 2008 retail development of the year (SF Business Times)
Memberships & Involvements
Current and Previous Clients
Continental Real Estate Development, CNA Enterprises, Regency Centers, McNellis Partners, Dollinger Properties, West Valley Properties, Jamestown, MetLife, Avalon Bay, Westwood Financial, Sperry Commercial, CBRE Investors, Ellis Partners, Divco, UBS Real Estate, Donahue Schriber, Westcore Properties, American Realty Advisors, Shapell Commercial, THE ESTATE OF JAMES CAMBELL, BH Development
"Stephen - You have been a Godsend to Scott and the rest of the Alameda/Jamestown team. That property's transition is SOLELY based upon your continued focused efforts to get it leased.
- Marcie Connolly - Jamestown Director of Leasing
In short, Stephen did everything one could expect of a leasing agent and more. I could not be more pleased with his work and I would highly recommend him to you.
- John McNellis - Principal