Senior Associate, Investment Services
License # BK3332795
T. J. Campton, CCIM began working in commercial real estate in 2015 with Colliers International. TJ is a licensed agent working with clients on office, industrial and flex commercial property sales. TJ specializes in income-producing real estate, representing REITs, private equity, developers, corporations and family office investors, locally and nationally, on the disposition of their real estate. TJ’s services include property analysis, seller representation, 1031 exchange, sale-leaseback structuring, sourcing off-market transactions, and property research, marketing and sales. TJ provides a high level of advisement, adding depth by fully understanding each asset to foresee opportunities and resolve issues, and maximizes exit values for his clients. TJ has transacted over $150m in aggregate real estate volume across the Southeast United States.
Specialties: Traditional property investment dispositions, sourcing corporate sale-leaseback opportunities and downREIT portfolio acquisitions, single-tenant and multi-tenant properties, income-producing real estate, sales, dispositions, marketing, private equity, sales negotiations and assisting in portfolio decisions.
Office/Direct: (407) 362-6135
State Brokerage License: BK3332795
Legal Name: Thevenin J. Campton
- Capital Commerce Center (GSA Office) - $44,656,500
- Lakeview Center (ST Office) - $21,750,000
- Premier Point Portfolio (MT Office) - $11,750,000
- 8545 Commodity Circle (ST Office) - $8,250,000
- 5120 Great Oak Drive (ST Industrial) - $6,850,000
- 125 Technology Park (ST Flex/Office) - $5,150,000
- Longwood Portfolio (MT Flex) - $4,400,000
- 400 West Morse Blvd. (MT Office) - $4,000,000
- BankUnited (FS/ST Bank) - $3,662,500
- Florida Real Estate Broker License - BK3332795
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC)
- Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC)
- Bachelor's Degree - University of Central Florida
Memberships & Involvements
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- CPMC - Commercial Property Marketing Certification
- CPRC - Commercial Property Research Certification
- NAR - National Association of REALTORS® Affiliate Member
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- VCI, Inc. - Executive Board Member
- City of Orlando - Board Member
Executive Managing Director
Joe Rossi, CCIM, is the Executive Managing Director of Investment Services at Colliers International in Central Florida, leading Colliers’ Capital Markets platform with a focus on office, medical and industrial properties throughout the State of Florida. Joe, a 24-year veteran, is a highly regarded professional within the Florida real estate investment markets and has established a vast network of investors and financial contacts. Throughout his career, Joe has sold more than $600 million worth of property across 6,000,000 square feet of space. Joe provides expert guidance and advisory services to his clients throughout all stages of their ownership cycle.
Prior to joining Colliers, Joe's business background includes:
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services at Lincoln Property Company for four years where he handled office, industrial and retail investment sales. He closed transactions in excess of $64M across 15 transactions, acting as a receiver where needed.
- Senior Vice President – Investment Services Group with Grubb & Ellis for 6.5 years and was a key member of their Financial Services Asset Management and Distressed Property Services groups with over $170 million in 32 transactions.
- Manager - Real Estate Investments at The St. Joe Company from 1998-2004, directing the disposition of over 1M square feet of commercial properties.
- Real Estate/Budget Analyst for Koger Equity, performing underwriting analysis and research across more than 1.6 million square feet of office development projects and 2 million square feet of office acquisitions. Joe was also responsible for the budgeting and cash flow projections for the entire 36 million square foot portfolio.
Client Services Coordinator
Having joined Colliers in 2018, Mackenzie works exclusively with the office and industrial investment services brokerage team in Central Florida and is responsible for the research and development of all marketing and sales materials throughout each phase of an asset’s listing process.
Mackenzie creates and implements marketing campaigns which include the design of marketing materials, e-marketing strategies, advertising, and presentations/proposals. Mackenzie assists in providing market insight for her team by utilizing her analytics background when researching the commercial real estate market of Greater Orlando and Tampa Bay.
Mackenzie ultimately constructs the course of action for projects by establishing each project’s objectives, and coordinates all the essential elements needed in order to achieve those objectives.
Senior GIS & Research Analyst
Managing Director, Central Florida
Danny joined Colliers in early 2018 as Managing Director/Market Leader for the Central Florida markets, which encompass the major metropolitan areas of Orlando, Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, Ft Myers and Naples.
As the Managing Director and Market Leader, Danny manages the company’s Central Florida operations and business strategy. With a team of over 80+ brokers and client service brokerage coordinators as well as GIS, Research, Digital Marketing and Core Marketing personnel. The team focuses on the leasing and sales of all property types, including Office, Medical, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Land, and Debt/Equity Mortgage Banking throughout the Central Florida market and specialty practice areas such as Student Housing, Seniors Housing, Marinas, Golf Courses, and Hotels/Hospitality, which are practiced nationally
With over 13 years of experience, Danny brings to Colliers a depth of knowledge with commercial real estate brokerage & technology, having started, worked for and/or coordinated with various tech companies across the country that are helping to accelerate the success of brokers and their clients. His hands-on approach and knowledge of the brokerage business and intersection with technology ultimately allows Danny to share and deliver new ideas that benefits our clients.
In his role, Danny works directly with the other leaders on the executive team to develop and execute the overall corporate strategy for Colliers International in the Central Florida markets As Colliers and the Central Florida markets continue to expand, his focus is to develop, recruit and assist the top brokers in the markets and provide our clients with a high-level of service.
President, Southeast Region | US Brokerage
Miami - Coral Gables
As President of Colliers International's Southeast Region | US Brokerage, Ryan is responsible for an area consisting of 20 offices. He is directly responsible for a team of 350+ brokers, 100+ client services assistants, as well as a large support team consisting of GIS/Research and Market Analytics, Digital Marketing, and Core Marketing personnel. Ryan holds a dual role as the Market Leader for the South Florida (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach) operation. The brokerage teams Ryan is responsible for comprise leasing (landlord and tenant representation) and sale specialists in the areas of office, medical, retail, industrial, land, investment sales, mortgage banking, and specialty disciplines, such as multifamily, student housing, hotels, marinas/golf, manufactured housing, tax credit housing, education, and seniors housing.
Ryan is a member of the Colliers US Executive Leadership Team. He works closely with the leadership counterparts in property management and valuation on new business development and client retention initiatives. Ryan joined the company in 2010.