License # SA529782000
As a property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services, my responsibilities include payables, accounts receivables, parking, tenant charges and account research for all vendors and tenants. I am responsible for developing budgets, reports, contract bidding and other related property management responsibilities. I communicate with clients, tenants, vendors and employees with a professional approach.
I joined Colliers in 2004, and was promoted to assistant property manager in 2007. In 2017, I was promoted to property manager based on merit and extensive contribution to the management of properties, retention of several properties and assistance with acquisition of new business.
My skill set include strong computer and bookkeeping abilities, problem-solving and successful completion of all requests. I am versatile and take responsibilities with confidence that the project will be properly administered with attention to detail and accuracy.
- 2008 - Colliers International Leader and Contributions Award, Assistant Property Manager
- Real Estate Investment & Finance RPA Designation Course - completed 2009
- Budgeting and Accounting RPA Designation Course - completed 2010
- Design, Operating and Maintenance of Buildings Systems Part 2 RPA Designation Course - completed 2012
- Law and Risk Management RPA Designation Course - completed May 2014
- Arizona Dept. of Real Estate Salesperson's License
Memberships & Involvements
- Building Owners ＆ Managers Association (BOMA)
- Van Tuyl