Senior Vice President & Principal | Central California
License # 00977465
Ted joined Colliers International in 1987 as an agent specializing in the sale and leasing of retail properties. Since then, he has sold/leased in excess of three million square feet of retail space.
- Since joining Colliers International, Ted has sold/leased in excess of three million square feet of retail space.
- He has consistently been a Top Performer in the Fresno office and has been a shareholder since the mid-1990’s.
- He regularly handles various chain store leasing and acquisition requirements as well as ground-up development.
- He handled the sale of Tahoe Joe’s by Buffets, Inc. as well as the store rollout throughout California.
- He also handled the lease negotiations and acquisitions on behalf of GB3 Fitness Clubs, Family Fitness Centers, OCB Realty Company and Buffets, Inc.
- In addition to the above, he represented clients in the sale and leasing of Yosemite Ranch, Pismo’s Steak & Seafood Restaurants, Sizzler, Old Country Buffet, Hometown Buffet, Buca di Beppo, Red Mango, Daily Grill and many other fast casual restaurant concepts.
- Ted has also been involved in the community through the American Heart Association, Padrinos of Valley Children’s Hospital and the Clovis West High School Foundation.
California State University, Fresno.
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC, Fresno State University Bulldog Foundation
OCB Realty Company, Copeland Properties, Lazy Boy Furnishings, Fashion Furniture, Winco, Vons/Safeway, Ulta Companies, GB3, Linkus Enterprises, General Growth, Inc., Red Mountain, Leo Wilson, Opus Development, Woodmont Development Co., Kimco Realty