Executive Vice President
I serve as Lead of the Healthcare Services team in the Indianapolis market and am a designated Healthcare Fellow within Colliers International Healthcare Services network. I am a seasoned medical office broker providing 25 years’ experience specializing in the Medical-Healthcare sector. I represent diverse clients including hospital systems, private physician groups, healthcare REITs, and MOB owners and users.
Leveraging the comprehensive resources of Collier’s Healthcare network, I tackle clients’ challenges across various major markets. Whether the solution is a relocation, consolidation, acquisition, lease re-negotiation, and/or ongoing lease administration, I offer the full spectrum of expertise required – strategic planning, demographic and site consultation, comparative financial analysis, best-use assessment, transaction management, site acquisition or disposition, valuation, and zoning expertise.
I have authored or contributed to several published articles relating to healthcare real estate as well as performed many local and national speaking engagements. At Colliers, I have served in a lead capacity of the firm’s culture initiatives and continue to be committed to corporate ethics and a positive culture.
- Healthcare Fellow. Colliers International Healthcare Services
- Recipient. Firm's Most Transactions Award 2013
- Recipient. Firm's Peak Performance Award 2008
- Recipient. Duke Realty, Top Brokers - Office 2012
- Recipient. Costar Power Broker Award
- Recipient. New Boston / Citimark Broker Hall of Fame
- Board Member. Elevate Indianapolis, Board of Directors
- Board of Directors. Campus Life - Youth for Christ
- Past Committee Lead. Colliers Indianapolis Culture & Wellness Committee
- Tutor. United Way - ReadUP Inner City School reading proficiency program
- Volunteer. United Way - Colocation Advisory Team
- Volunteer. Junior Achievement
B.S. Business Administration & Marketing
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio
International Marketing Accreditation Oxford University, England
Memberships & Involvements
Beta Theta Pi, ICBR, IAR, NAR
Colliers Healthcare Services Group