Tirsa Gordon joined the Colliers International Real Estate Management Services team in February 2016, following the company’s acquisition of NAI Norris, Beggs & Simpson (NAI NBS). Tirsa served as a Property Management Assistant at NAI NBS for 4 years and has continued at Colliers as a Property Manager.
Tirsa is an exceptional Property Manager with experience across all property types. At NAI NBS, Tirsa helped manage a portfolio of properties totaling more than 2 million square feet and currently manages a portfolio of 5 Class A office buildings totaling approximately 400,000 rentable square feet across the Portland Metro area in Oregon. She excels at growing and maintaining strong tenant relationships, adding value and leasing potential to buildings, increasing building sustainability, and fulfilling institutionalized client requirements.
- Tenant Lease compliance
- Operations and financial reporting
- Tenant and Capital Improvements - with a strong sense of space planning and current market demands
- Daily building maintenance requests
- Overdue account management
- Sustainability and green building initiatives
- Tenant event coordination
- Interpersonal relationships and team development
- Real Estate software (Yardi, MRI, Kardin, AvidXchange & Nexus)
Affiliations and Memberships
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Brokerage License – Expected Completion Date 07/2018
B.A., Portland State University