Principal & Executive VP, Brokerage
Todd Rice is an Executive Vice President and Principal at Colliers International | Arkansas where his brokerage practice specializes in investment sales and analysis, sales of office and retail centers, office leasing, and land development. In addition to his principal and brokerage duties, as a member of the firm’s Executive Committee he is also responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the brokerage department including brokerage support. Notable client relationships include Kroger Company where Todd is responsible for asset analysis and disposition in this market, and RNR Tires Express acquisition strategies for southeast and southwest regions of the U.S., as well as CapRocq Automotive Fund. Todd and Colliers International | Arkansas are exclusive brokers for strategic acquisition of high value auto dealerships throughout the United States via sale/leaseback transactions.
Todd joined Colliers in May 2011 as a broker and principal. Prior to that, Todd was a broker with Coldwell Banker Commercial Hathaway Group in Little Rock, Arkansas, where he worked for six years. Previously, he co-founded and served as president for the Vanadis Development Companies where he oversaw client development and project management for the company’s multifamily and commercial properties in Arkansas.
- Board of Directors & Member – Little Rock Realtors Association – Past President
- Board of Directors & Member – Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) Arkansas – Past President
- Board Member, Little Rock Executives Association
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member – National Realtors Association
- Member – Arkansas Realtors Association
- Named by Arkansas Business as one of the “40 Under Forty” for Young Professionals
University of Arkansas
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Little Rock Realtors Association (LRRA)
- Arkansas Realtors Association (ARA)
- Arkansas Historic Preservation Program
- Past member & Housing Committee Chair of the Downtown Little Rock Partnership
- Past member of the Governor’s Task Force on Integrated Housing
- Current board member and past president of Ballet Arkansas
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church Vestry board member and warden
- The Kroger Company
- RCG – Shopping Center Acquisition
- CapRocq Automotive Fund
- Summerwood Partners/Valero and Big Red C-Stores
- Rent N Roll
- Panda Restaurant Group
Principal and Vice President of Brokerage
Drew is active in the areas of industrial, office, retail and investment brokerage and provides clients with various acquisition, disposition and real estate analysis expertise. Drew joined Colliers International | Arkansas’ brokerage team in 2005 prior to earning his BBA in Professional Sales from Harding University. He later completed the necessary requirements and earned his MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s MBA program, graduating with high honors. In 2013 he became a shareholder of Colliers International | Arkansas and Vice President of Brokerage Operations. He was named a Principal with the firm in 2015.
Broker Specialist I Multi-Family
Cole Herget is an associate broker at Colliers International | Arkansas who specializes in landlord and tenant representation, multifamily brokerage and investment analyses. Cole also works in the office and retail sectors and assists with the acquisition and disposition of income-producing real estate. Cole joined the Colliers team in January 2017 as an intern in the brokerage department while he was a full-time college student. He was promoted to a full-time associate broker position in May 2017 and remained a full-time employee while concurrently pursuing his two degrees at UA Little Rock. He graduated with honors from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in December 2018. Cole has developed skills in the analysis and brokerage of multifamily and office developments as well as retail site selection. Prior to joining Colliers, he was an agent at PBA Realty, Inc., where he assisted in procurement and development of residential real estate.