Area of Expertise
As the Research Analyst for the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton offices, Toni is responsible for the aggregation, analysis, and reporting of market research data. With a multi-disciplinary background in marketing and research, Toni offers a data-driven design perspective that supports the team in the production best-in-class reports, presentations, and other marketing collateral.
Toni also specializes in GIS and works to supplement marketing materials by creating high-quality graphic maps, interactive presentations, and giving geographic visualization to analytic market data.
Toni joined Colliers International as a Marketing Specialist in 2017. Prior to joining Colliers, Toni attended the University of Cincinnati School of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning (DAAP) and graduated in the top of her class with a comprehensive 5-year bachelor’s degree and cooperative education in Urban Planning, a business minor in Real Estate, and academic certifications in Geographic Information Systems and Historic Preservation.
While at UC, she simultaneously completed more than two years of cooperative education assignments to earn the Professional Practice Excellence Certificate. Her recent experience has included working as a GIS Analyst for urban air quality with the NASA DEVELOP National Program in Asheville, NC; Site Planner and Tenant Leasing Strategist with Street-Works Studio in Port Chester, NY; and as a Brand Strategist and Research Analyst at the Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation in Cincinnati, OH.
- Received the peer-elected Colliers International Greater Cincinnati President’s Award for 2018.
- Designed a custom logo scheme for the 2018 OKI Regional Planning Conference, selected as the winning submission and applied to all branding for the 3-day conference.
- Conceptualized a naming convention for a new tenant amenity, chosen from over 80 ideas, and implemented in 2017 across the Hertz Investment Group portfolio.
- Representing the UC Linder College of Business, Toni and her team were awarded first place for their submission in the 2017 CoreNet Global International Academic Challenge. After being selected as one of three finalists to travel to Shanghai, China for the CoreNet global Asia-Pacific Summit, they presented to competition judges and 600 industry professionals – emerging as the grand prize winning team.
- In 2016, Toni served as the Project Manager and Urban Designer for the winning team submission for the ULI UC Case Competition. Judged based on merit and feasibility by a panel of local professionals and peers, their proposal for a 20-acre mixed-use development was selected out of five finalists for the grand prize.
University of Cincinnati
School of Design, Art, Architecture and Planning - DAAP
Bachelor of Urban Planning, Minor in Real Estate
Academic Certificates in Geographic Information Systems, Historic Preservation, and Professional Practice
Director of Research | Ohio
Loren oversees all research activities for Colliers' Ohio markets including, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton and Akron/Canton. His responsibilities include the collection, aggregation and analysis of data regarding office, industrial, retail and multifamily asset classes, along with capital markets. He prepares reports documenting current economic and commercial real estate market conditions and provides forecasts to assist brokers and clients in making informed business decisions. A firm believer in the power of knowledge, Loren utilizes research as a marketing tool in conjunction with the firm's marketing and business development efforts. Loren leverages his 30+ years of career experiences as an architect, a broker specializing in the leasing and sale of office properties and market researcher to accelerate the success of our brokers, clients and stakeholders.
As a Research Analyst with Colliers International Cleveland | Akron, Andy is responsible for the aggregation, analysis, interpretation and reporting of market research data. He conducts research within the commercial real estate industry by using a variety of resources to gather specific property data and market information for use in reports, publications, and proposals to better serve our clients. Andy strives to provide quick and accurate information to our brokers. Additionally he oversees the creation of sales and lease comps and maintains the database that collects information on properties in the local market.
Andy graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor's of Urban Planning, and is a certified Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council. During his time at UC he completed co-ops with the Downtown Cleveland Alliance and Keep Cincinnati Beautiful. Since graduation, he has worked for Mt. Pleasant NOW Development Corporation, LAND Studio, and Slavic Village Development.