License # 6501295851
Tony's primary focus is Class A, B and C multi-family assets. He specializes in existing and proposed garden / midrise apartments, urban high-rise rentals, mixed-use assets, and affordable housing (LIHTC). He helps clients acquire and successfully disposition multifamily assets and investment properties for optimal values, advise tax implications and identify 1031 investment opportunities.
Tony also collaborates with the team at Colliers Detroit on investment properties, retail, office, medical, and industrial.
- Oakland County Executive: Elite 40 Under 40
- Million Dollar Circle Awards
- "Top Gun" - Hyland Bay Institute
- "Rookie Salesperson of the Year" - Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Michigan State University / Bachelor of Science - Sociology
- Hyland Bay Institute / New Home Sales
Tony brings over 18 years of experience in residential real estate, sales management and building business relationships to Colliers. He began his career in residential real estate with Orloff Homes, SINGH Management, and Superb Custom Homes.
Memberships & Involvements
- Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association (DMAA)
- Apartment Association of Michigan (AAM)
- Homebuilders Association of Michigan (HBA)
- Oakland County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association (WCPBA)
- Detroit Bar Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Chaired events for Variety, the Children's Charity, Friendship Circle of Michigan, Kids Kicking Cancer, and American Cancer Society.
Event planner for Make-A-Wish America, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, and Variety, the Children's Charity.