Senior Vice President
As a member of Collier’s Industrial Advisory team, I am well-connected within the Industrial sector and have earned a reputation as a leading listing brokers in the Indianapolis market, particularly in the East, CBD, Southeast markets and surrounding counties. Notoriously one of the first at work every morning, I am a tireless worker on behalf of my clients. Drawing from my extensive brokerage and property management experience, I anticipate potential challenges within an assignment and proactively manage the transaction process toward the most effective solution.
I am a Past President of the Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors and formerly served as one of its Board Members, representing District 3. In recognition of strong performance in production, marketing, and overall contribution to the company, I earned the firm’s Peak Performance Award for 2014. In 2011, I also achieved the “Most Transactions Award”.
Prior to joining the firm, I was an Industrial Specialist with Prudential Dickson Hughes Commercial Services. I was also a Vice President of Property and Asset Management at the Larman Company.
- ICREX Chair. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR) 2014 - present
- Recipient. Duke Realty. Top Indiana Brokers Award -Industrial 2005, 2008
- Recipient. Most Transactions Award 2011
- Recipient. Peak Performance Award 2014
- Recipient. First Industrial Realty Trust. National Award - Most Lease Transactions 2004
- Recipient. CoStar Group. Indianapolis Power Broker 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008
- Recipient. CoStar Group. Top 20 Industrial Lease Transactions 2003, 2004
- Past President. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR) 2010
- Conference Chairman. Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR) 2006
- Member. Knights of Columbus
- Volunteer. Habitat for Humanity
- Past Board Member. Indiana State Hockey Association
B.S. Business Management
I.U.P.U.I. Indianapolis, Indiana
Memberships & Involvements
ICBR, IAR, NAR