Senior Executive Vice President
License # 01129178
Tony T. Phu is a Senior Executive Vice President in the Industrial Brokerage Group of Colliers International and heads the China Desk in Southern California. Based in the firm’s City of Industry office, Mr. Phu has provided transaction and advisory services to clients on a global basis and is responsible for formulating and articulating strategic policies and initiatives for the company's expansion in the San Gabriel Valley basin.
A 25-year veteran in the commercial real estate industry, Mr. Phu has been involved in some of the largest commercial and industrial real estate transactions in Southern California, and has been recognized with various honors including the firm’s International Awards of Excellence, President’s Circle, Everest Club and Top Ten Broker of the year.
As one of the most sought-after industrial brokers in greater Los Angeles and a top producer at Colliers International, I have received several industry awards, including:
- Colliers International Award of Excellence (2007)
- Colliers President’s Circle / Circle of Excellence (2003-2016)
- Colliers Everest Club (2003-2016)
- Ranked #2 in Southern California and #5 in the U.S. among Colliers industrial brokers (2016)
During the most recent cycle, I executed several of the most prominent headline transactions in the City of Industry, including:
- the 619,200-square-foot sublease of a Mattel facility
- a complex sublease involving a land-lease from Fisch Properties
- the sale of Sapa Group – Indalex West, part of a $140 million portfolio sale from AIC Ventures
- the sale/leaseback of Orange County Container to AIC Ventures
- the sale of ITT Barton, a redevelopment project for SB Investments
- the sale and redevelopment of a 20-acre manufacturing facility to Bridge Development
- the sale of two trophy successor agency properties in the City of Industry to CT Realty
I have also set numerous pricing records in the owner-user arena in the City of Industry, Ontario, Pomona, Monterey Park and Los Angeles.
Real Estate Broker’s License, California
Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine
Memberships & Involvements
AIR, Industry Manufacturers Council
- AEW Capital Management
- Birtcher Anderson Realty Management Inc.
- BlackRidge Real Estate Group
- BlackRock Inc.
- Charles Dunn Equities
- CT Realty Investors
- Dedeaux Properties
- EastGroup Properties Inc.
- IDS Real Estate Group
- Lincoln Property Co.
- Logistics Team
- Newegg Inc.
- Prologis Inc.
- Robhana Inc.
Furnished upon request.