Executive Vice President
Chicago-area tenants and owners benefit from the experiences of my 35-plus year career in commercial real estate. I have expertise in disciplines as varied as traditional brokerage, investment sales, land development, construction, and property management, which I bring to each assignment.
My unwavering commitment to my clients’ success has enabled organizations such as Willow Chicago, Kronos Foods, and SRAM to achieve their objectives no matter the challenge, and has allowed me to remain a market leader in the industry.
Since joining Colliers International in 1997, I have completed more than 1,000 transactions with a total value exceeding $2 billion.
Prior to joining Colliers, I worked with Grubb & Ellis where I was awarded the firm’s distinguished Senior Marketing Consultant designation within my first year and was a top 20 producer in my third year. Prior to Grubb & Ellis, I was senior vice president of Baird & Warner Company’s Corporate Group, forming the division in 1984. Additionally, I served as vice president and manager of the suburban office of Cushman and Wakefield of Illinois from 1980-1984 and was head of my own firm, Hartford Realty Group, for four years from 1977-1980.
- Inductee, Midwest Real Estate News Hall of Fame (2014)
- Top 10% Producer, Colliers International Americas region (2011-2016)
- Winner, NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year award (2009)
- Winner, Colliers Highest Value Transaction, $68 million sale of Certified Foods facility (2008)
- Named one of the Top 50 brokers in the United States by Real Estate Forum magazine (2008)
- Top Producer (Industrial), Colliers International | Chicago (2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2008)
- Nominee, Greater Chicago Food Depository Industrial Broker of the Year (2007)
- Winner, Commercial Forum Industrial Broker of the Year (2004)
- Winner, Greater Chicago Food Depository Industrial Broker of the Year (2001)
- Winner, Chicago Salesman of the Year (1976)
- Finalist, Chicago Salesman of the Year (1975)
- Three-time CoStar Power Broker Award Winner
- Lake Forest College
Memberships & Involvements
- ALL Masonry
- Carustar Corp.
- Collections Etc.
- Connecticut Mutual
- Cougle Commission Co.
- Dietrich Industries
- Equitable Life Assurance
- First Industrial
- Heitman Financial Services
- Holly Hunt
- Nealey Foods
- Opus Corporation
- Replogle Globe
- Siemens Gammasonics