Executive Vice President
A 35-year veteran of Colliers International, I assumed responsibility for the overall operations of the firm’s industrial brokerage group in 1988. I subsequently moved on to lead the broader responsibilities of the company's Corporate Solutions Group. My expertise lies with working with major corporations, a niche that was fostered through my more than 10 years with Xerox Corporation. In supporting Colliers’ clients, I have personally traveled throughout North America as well as to Asia, Europe and South America to direct client activities and gain first-hand experience with local practices and personnel in global markets.
Notable achievements throughout my career include representing Seats in the Chicago area’s largest and most complex transaction of 2007, an 815,000-square-foot, newly-constructed distribution center. I have also completed more than 6 million square feet of transactions and directed the activities of other brokers on more than 200 assignments for General Electric.
I have national visibility not only through my involvement with these corporations, but also through my highly active role within Colliers International, where I served as a member of the Board of Directors of Colliers USA. In addition, I have been actively involved in professional organizations including the International Development Research Council (IDRC) where he served as Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter, the International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives NACORE and CORENET.
- Winner, NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year award (2007) for my representation of Sears in the Chicago area’s largest and most complex transaction of the year, an 815,000-square-foot newly-constructed distribution center
- Board of Directors, Colliers USA
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BS, Penn State University
Memberships & Involvements
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Chicago Chapter, International Development Research Council
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (Chicago Chapter)
- Sears Holdings
- General Electric
- Abbott Laboratories
- Proliance International
- Reyes Holdings