Senior Vice President & Principal | Central California
License # 01511739
Wes McDonald is a member of the Kern County Industrial Properties Team. Before joining Colliers International in 2008, Wes had been with Centex Homes specializing as a residential new home sales representative for two communities. Wes also served as a Congressional Intern to U.S. Congressman and Chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, Williams M. Thomas in 2004
As a native of Bakersfield, Wes’ extensive knowledge of the area has strengthened his knowledge of the Industrial market. Wes has an established track record of co-representing tenants and landlords with many of the other national brokerage firms and top brokers in the nation, including Cushman & Wakefield, Lee & Associates, DAUM and Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Wes has achieved Top Performer in 2010 thru 2018 and became a partner in 2012.
- Wes has consistently been one of the top five producers since 2012.
- In 2013, Wes became a member of the presitious "Million Dollar Club" and two years latter became a member of the "Two Million Dollar Club".
- Wes is a member of the most sccessful industrial properties team in Bakersfield / Kern County.
- Some of his representative clients include Wonderful Real Estate, Felsenthal Property Management, Sandhill Management, Masco Corporation, Appel Family Trust, Industrial Property Trust, APPLUS RTD USA, Schlumberger, Gazelle Transportation, LBA Realty, Pape Kenworth, Williams Scotsman, D.S. Waters, Inc.
Fresno Pacific University - BA – Business Administration
Concentration in Marketing and International Business
Memberships & Involvements
Kern Economic Development Corporation, Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
Felsenthal Property Management, Sandhill Management, Masco Corporation, Georgia Pacific, DIRECTV, Central Sanitary Supply, Hathaway Burnham, Quinn Pumps, Schlumberger, Motion Industries, Roll Real Estate Development, Gazelle Transportation, Inc., Wilson, Smith Services, LBA Realty, Pape’ Kenworth, Williams Scotsman
Senior Vice President & Principal, Central California
Oscar has specialized in Industrial Real Estate Brokerage since 1998 in Greater Bakersfield, the Antelope Valley area of Palmdale and Lancaster and the California Central Coast. In 2014, after a nearly 16 year career at CB Richard Ellis and Cushman & Wakefield Pacific, he joined Stephen Haupt and Wes McDonald as part of the Bakersfield | Kern County Industrial Real Estate Team.
Senior Vice President | Principal | Central California
Steve Haupt joined Colliers International | Central California in 1982 as a sales associate specializing in industrial properties, and became a principal in 1993. He has served on the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee, of Colliers Tingey International. He has also earned a reputation throughout the industry as a consistent performer working diligently on behalf of his clients.