Senior Vice President
License # 01217282
William H. Kim joined Colliers International in November 1995 to work alongside Tom Taylor, Senior Executive Vice President and Sales Manager with Colliers International. William specializes in sales and leasing of industrial properties in the San Gabriel Valley with a particular emphasis on the City of Industry and Irwindale markets.
William has a strong educational background in Business Administration, which included courses in Finance, Real Estate, Law and Accounting. William represents some of the largest institutional clients in the San Gabriel Valley such as TA Associates, LBA Realty, Thrifty Oil Company, Shea Properties, Walton Street Capital, Met Life Insurance, Proficiency Capital, and Rreef.
William spends 50% of his time in the field cold calling on prospective users. This market canvassing is essential in the successful marketing of commercial properties.
- 2002 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2003 Colliers Circle of Excellence Award
- 2004 Colliers Circle of Excellence Award
- 2004 Colliers Top 5 Most Transactions
- 2005 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2006 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2007 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2009 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2010 Colliers Top 10 Most Transactions
- 2013 Max Green Circle of Excellence
- 2015 Max Green Circle of Excellence
- 2015 Colliers International Local Spirit Award
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA
B.S. Finance, Real Estate and Law with an Empahsis in Real Estate.
Memberships & Involvements
AIR, Irwindale Chamber of Commerce, Arcadia Chamber of Commerce, San Gabriel Valley Economic Develpment Partnership
Shea Properties, Pence Investments, WCV Properties, Thrifty Oil, Winchell Family, GLP, Invesco, LBA Realty, Black Rock, TA Realty, Oltmans, Proficiency Capital, RReef