I am an advisor to Colliers International | Chicago and a member of the firm’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee. I have more than 30 years of experience in the real estate industry.
I continue to work on a select number of corporate accounts assisting with strategic initiatives in the areas of capital markets and development. I also continue to develop several key initiatives for the firm, including expansion into retail brokerage and management and expansion of the property management business in downtown Chicago.
I have acquired and/or developed more than 25 million square feet of real estate for the firm, both individually and through joint ventures.
I became a principal in 1989 after joining the firm, president in 2007, and served as chief operating officer from 1993-2017.
- Served as Chief Operating Officer of Colliers International | Chicago (1993-2017)
- Named President of Colliers International | Chicago (2007)
- Named Principal of Colliers International | Chicago (1989)
- MBA, University of Michigan
- BBA, University of Michigan
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Sponsor, LINK Unlimited Scholars
- Member, Vistage International
- Board of Managers, YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago