Senior Vice President
License # 0225183211
Wood Thornton began his commercial real estate advisory practice in 2007. For all of his clients, he provides comprehensive resources to enable them to fully understand their real estate options and to establish the best real estate strategy for their business.
Wood represents office and industrial tenants and landlords in leasing and sales transactions. Wood’s clients range from companies with a single location seeking advice on an existing lease renewal to Fortune 100 companies seeking strategic consulting and real estate services for their operations.
Before entering the commercial real estate profession, Wood spent thirteen years as a corporate attorney. For the last decade of his legal career, he was with Troutman Sanders LLP, where he was a member of Troutman’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Business Venture Team. He is a member of Law Firm Services Practice Group which provides qualified solutions to the real estate issues facing law firms today.
- Top 10 Producer – 2017, 2019
- Juris Doctor with Honors, University of Richmond
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Founder and Chair RVA LogistXGames
- Steering Committee Member – Groundworks RVA – Grant program of US Parks Service and EPA designed to create new uses for brownfields and potential green spaces in underserved communities
- Leadership Metro Richmond – Leadership Quest Class of 2012