Associate Vice President
License # 6505287317
Bryan Barnas is an Associate at Colliers International Detroit. Bryan has created relationships and experiences in all the food groups of Commercial Real Estate. Most notably, Bryan specializes in Selling and Leasing office, medical, industrial, and high - tech properties.
He received his license in 2010. Since then, Bryan has completed over 150 transactions. In addition, Bryan Barnas alongside Gary Grochowski, Director of Agency Leasing, helped build the Landlord platform to over 100 properties throughout Oakland, Wayne, and Livingston County.
- Completed over 150 transactions
- Helped grow portfolio to over 100 listed properties in Oakland, Livingston, and Wayne County
- Coordinated, pitched and implemented the redevelopment of the Professional Pavilion Medical Complex in Farmington, MI.
- Graduated from the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University
- Traveled throughout 15 countries
- Received Real Estate License at age 18
Michigan State University
Eli Broad College of Business | Finance
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- JFK Investments, HTC Global, HTC Holdings, CareTech Solutions, Ciber Global, Bontaz, 24G, Iron Point Capital, Means Group, Holdwick Development Group, Goodman Insurance, Encore Development, Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America, Contracting Resources, Healthcare Real Estate Services