First Vice President
Chamie Burroughs has over 18 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. For the first six years, Chamie was responsible for managing and directing the operation of over 500,000 square feet of retail and office property. Since 2006, Chamie has worked full-time in Industrial Sales, leasing and tenant/buyer representation.
As an Industrial leasing and sales specialist, he focuses on representation and advisory services for tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and investors of commercial real estate. Chamie’s in-depth knowledge of the Industrial market in Southeastern Virginia builds on his hard work and dedication to the Colliers | Virginia Industrial Services Team. Chamie is dedicated to teaming his hard work ethic with all the Industrial platform resources, to provide first-class service to his clients, through all phases of real estate transactions, exceeding expectations.
- Hampton Roads Commercial Real Estate Council Production Awards
- Gold Award: 2015
- Silver Award: 2011, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Bronze Award: 2012 and 2013
- Hampton Roads Top 10 Producer: 2015
- Norfolk Academy - 1995
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History, Hampden-Sydney College
- Four (4) year letter winner
- Men’s Lacrosse Team Team Captain – 1999
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Board Member, DA Taylor Charitable Foundation
- Board Member, Norfolk Academy
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
- TowneBank Leadership Alliance Board
- American Packing & Crating
- Area Equipment
- Atlantic Heating & Cooling
- CDI Marine Company
- Dulaney Industries
- Franklin & Johnston Group
- GSI Inc.
- Hoffman Beverage
- Intracoastal Marine
- Land 'N' Sea Distributing
- Metropoliton Van and Storage Inc.
- Neft Rental
- Raytheon Company