Senior Vice President
Chris Read specializes in the sale and leasing of retail property for Colliers | Virginia. As the Director of the Retail Services Team in Norfolk, Virginia, he has extensive recent and long-term experience generating positive results to owners, developers and tenants in the retail sector for over 24 years.
On behalf of national and regional clients, Chris has achieved success on a multitude of assignments including, but not limited to, shopping center leasing and sales, site selection, new retail developments, land subdivisions and parcel sales to end users, tenant-mix strategies, architectural guidance/shopping center design, big box leasing, redevelopment projects, portfolio leasing/sales, tenant representation, complex contract negotiations, investment sales and surplus property dispositions. This knowledge base presents a thorough understanding of special requirements to furnish a personalized approach to individual client needs.
- Past recipient of the Broker Employee of the Year award
- Gold Award, Tidewater Association of Realtors Member, Million Dollar Sales and Leasing Club
- Bachelor of Science, Old Dominion University
- Master of Science, Old Dominion University
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Greater Hampton Roads Real Estate Association
- Member, Old Dominion University Real Estate Board
- Member, ICSC Southern Division Planning Committee