License # 471.003194
I am the Non-Executive Chairman of Colliers International | Chicago. My 40 years’ experience in the real estate industry have covered office, industrial and investment brokerage and industrial development.
From 1993-2018, I served as CEO of Colliers | Chicago and witnessed the company's growth to nearly 300 employees. Our firm is one of Chicago’s top industrial and office brokerage firms, representing the elite companies of corporate America. Our property and facilities management services division manages nearly 45 million square feet of office, retail and industrial buildings.
I specialize in acquiring, developing and redeveloping industrial properties on behalf of our company’s principals, both individually and through joint ventures.
- Crain's Chicago Business "Who's Who in Chicago Business" (2017)
- Commercial Real Estate Industrial Broker of the Year, Winner (1996, 1997, 2006); Finalist (1995, 1998)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Industrial Transaction of the Year, Winner (1998, 1999, 2000, 2004); Finalist (2005, 2006)
- Winner, NAIOP Development of the Year, Goose Island Industrial Campus (1998)
- Winner, NAIOP Special Achievement of the Year, Goose Island Industrial Campus (1999)
- Winner, NAIOP Suburban Office Transaction of the Year (2005)
- Winner, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors Largest Intercity Transaction (1997, 2003)
- Colliers' Everest Club (top 10% of producers)
- BBA, University of Michigan
Memberships & Involvements
- Young Presidents Organization - Chicago Chapter
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Trustees, Ravinia Festival
- Vice Chair of Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority Board of Trustees