Land Services Associate
License # SL3405814
Emily is an Orlando native with a deep understanding of the local market. She knows the many intricacies that are involved in a successful real estate transaction and the impact that her, and her clients’ work has on her community. Emily serves as an Associate with Colliers International where she specializes in site selection and land brokerage.
Emily served as Colliers-Florida’s first ever Asset Rotational Intern in the Summer and Fall of 2017, which was designed to rotate its candidates monthly between each asset classes, thereby giving candidates a holistic understanding of the commercial real estate brokerage and development industries.
Emily graduated from the University of Central Florida, where she received a B.S.B.A. in both Finance and Real Estate with a Commercial Real Estate Development focus. She serves as a member of the Hall-Franklin Land team, here in the Orlando office, where they specialize in the representation of important landowners and the maximization of their clients' property. While working with clients, Emily and Trevor's top priority is exemplifying consistency, devotion and integrity as they treat every case as if it were their own investment.
Emily's position on the Hall-Franklin land team consists of entitlement and pre-development work, as well as all due diligence on her and Trevors' land listings. Emily and Trevor work with land assets positioned for the following asset types, including but not limited to: Industrial, Multifamily, Townhomes, Single Family Residential, Retail Mixed Use, Resort, ALF and Medical Office. Emily specalizes in the aquisition of land or covered land to be used for large scale office, multifamily, student housing, or industrial development. She works heavily with adaptive reuse and redevelopment groups in an aquisitions role, searching for prime assets in specific submarkets of Orlando.
While studying real estate development at the University of Central Florida, Emily participated in the NAIOP Development Challenge in the spring of 2017, where she learned the basic framework associated with Mixed Use Development. Due to her passion for this program, Emily now heads the Orlando NAIOP chapter's Case Competition Board for the 2019 event, and has been asked to head the event for the 2020 year as well. She is enthusiatic about the future of the NAIOP Case Competition and is extremely passionate about its' work here in the Central Florida community.
Emily remains an extremely loyal UCF Knight. In addition to Emily's volunteer work, she actively plays tennis and rock climbs.
Emily Franklin Peiper in the News:
1. Bainbridge prepping for its third luxury apartment community on Lake Whippoorwill: https://www.growthspotter.com/news/residential-property-developments/multi-family/gs-news-bainbridge-pioneers-20191009-4rwoukpqyrgj7px3faqheyu4ku-story.html
2. School District buys land for new schools in Apopka and SE Orlando: https://www.growthspotter.com/news/gs-news-school-district-land-20190605-gkk2snlrqnfgjnzzje3melfoty-story.html
3. Plans show $21M project in the works near Lake Nona: https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2019/11/28/plans-show-21m-project-in-the-works-near-lake-nona.html
4. Tavistock land under contract for estimated $21M project: https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2019/11/14/tavistock-land-under-contract-for-estimated-21m.html
5. Exclusive: Amazon reportedly to operate distribution center near downtown (Video): https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2019/04/16/amazon-reportedly-to-operate-in-distribution.html
6. New $290M luxury resort community in the works near Disney https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2020/02/04/new-290m-luxury-resort-community-in-the-works-near.html
7. New Disney-area vacation home resort aims to cater to luxury clientele https://www.growthspotter.com/news/osceola-county-developments/gs-news-park-place-resort-20200204-7t2wasebnbh43pvfux7na6ecdu-story.html
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate. License #: SL3405814
- Chairwoman of the Central Florida NAIOP Case Competition: 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
- NAIOP 2020 Orlando Executive Head Board Chair
- NAIOP 2018 UCF Commercial Real Estate Professional Showcase: Panelist
- CPMC Certification
- CCIM Candidate
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Challenge 2017- Runner Up
- B.S.B.A. in Finance from the University of Central Florida
- B.S.B.A. in Real Estate with a Commercial Real Estate Development Focus from the University of Central Florida
- CCIM Candidate
Memberships & Involvements
- NAIOP- National Association of Industrial Office Parks-Developing Leader Member
- NAIOP- UCF Commercial Real Estate Development Case Competition: Advisory Board Member
- NAIOP: Chairwoman of the 2019 NAIOP Student Case Competition
- CCIM: 2018 Mentorship Program Member
- CCIM: Active Candidate
- CREW -Commercial Real Estate Women-Young Leader Member
- CREW: Commercial Real Estate Women: Events Committee Chair
- ULI- Urban Land Institute Member
- GOBA- Greater Orlando Builders Association Member
- BOMA: Builders Owners and Managers Association
- ICSC- International Council of Shopping Centers Member
- Orlando Young Professionals- Member
- CPMC Designation- Commercial Property Marketing Coordinator
- Tri Delta Alumni Network
- UCF College of Real Estate Alumni Network
Amazon Final Mile Distribution Center Sale: Sale of 20 Acres to Seefried Development- Orlando, FL.
Golden Vista Sale: Sale of 15 Acres to Orange County Public Schools for an Elementary School: Lee Vista, FL.
Mims Love's Development: Sale of Land at the NW corner of I-95 and SR 46- Mims, FL.
Land Sold for a Multi Tenant Industrial Building: Sale of 18 Acres to Seefried Development- Lake Nona, FL.
Executive Managing Director
I have successfully pursued a land brokerage career in Orlando for over 30 years. The focus of my practice is the representation of important landowners, taking an innovative and enthusiastic approach to maximizing value. I have also been involved with many acquisition and assemblage activities.
Some of the area’s largest land transactions have occurred due to my efforts. Developing the first phases of Cypress Park as a partner, building designer, owner, leasing and management agent was terrific learning experience. These efforts added considerably to my skills and knowledge of land resource economics.
In the 1990’s, my father and I purchased Lambert Smith Hampton’s Orlando office. With an excellent team of Orlando area commercial brokers we built the sales volume and property management portfolio of this firm. I then engineered a sale of the firm to the Pizzuti organization and repositioned myself in land-owner representation.
In 1998 I joined Colliers International. Recent transactions include a seven tract assemblage for Mears Transportation at $2,990,000, a sale for the Kissimmee CRA at $900,000, Heritage Commons at $1.8 million, Dr. Phillips 45 acres at $16 million, Greenway South at $10.55 million and the Weingarten / Whole Foods ground lease at $10 million, among others.
Friends and colleagues know me as a fun-loving, intelligent, ethical and resourceful professional. I humorously note this is my fourth recovery here and see myself as a true fiduciary agent for our clients, in the best, old-fashioned meaning of that role.
Senior Client Services Specialist
Scott joined Colliers International - Central Florida in March of 2015 with a vast knowledge base in consumer and market research across numerous industries. He has utilized key industry and marketing resources to formulate solution-based strategies, collateral materials, proposals, presentations, marketing plans and reports.
- Current Assignments: Land and Development Services, Industrial Services
- Worked with national clients, commercial broker teams, senior level sales representatives, senior management
- Managed an analyst team including hiring, training, coaching, development, and coordination of team work responsibilities
- Strong Skill Set: Computer proficiency, customer service, writing, communication, creative, presentation skills, GIS mapping
- Administrator and trainer for key industry software; CRM database management