Partner | Industrial
License # NC 195378; SC 48545; VA 0225209103
Real estate has been my one and only career since beginning in the business in 2001 and to this day it continues to intrigue me, more specifically industrial real estate and all facets associated with industrial real estate. With my business partner, Don Moss, we assist our clients in creating solutions and solving issues as it pertains to their industrial real estate needs.
Our clients appreciate the holistic approach we take to the process, in particular the site | location selection process whereby we take the project from “soup to nuts” relying on our expertise from the availability of labor analysis to design and construction input and the procurement of economic development incentives from state, local and utility providers. The most rewarding part of this business is seeing the end product and knowing that you were part of a process in which a community improves its economy by creating jobs.
I reside in Statesville, NC with my wife, Chappel and son, West, where I enjoy spending time on our family farm raising beef cattle, hunting, fishing and reading.
- "Most Creative Transaction", Charlote Region Commercial Board of Realtors (2016)
- Gold & Silver Award Winner, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- CoStar Powerbroker
- Deal of the Year, Colliers | Charlotte (2016)
- Top Producer, Colliers | Charlotte (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019)
- Everest Club, Colliers (2013)
- Real Estate Broker's License, North Carolina
- Real Estate Broker's License, South Carolina
- Real Estate Broker's License, Virginia
- Real Estate and Urban Anaylsis, Applachian State University
- Supply Chain Training Certificate, Georgia Institute of Technology
Memberships & Involvements
- Lay Leader, Trinity United Methodist Church
- Emergency Response Team, United Methodist Church
- Animal Grievance Board Member, Iredell County (2005 - 2018)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Statesville Regional Development (2017 - 2018)
- Co-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Economic Development Partnership of Iredell County (2017 - 2018)
- Legislative Committee Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Board Member, SIOR | Carolinas
- Local Advisory Board Member, BB&T
- Carolina CAT
- Dunlop Aircraft Tyres
- Exeter Property Group
- Freud American
- Glen Raven
- The Hollingsworth Companies
- MacLean Curtis
- MASCO Corporation
- Mitsubishi Materials, USA
- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
- Nandina Properties
- Oerlikon Metco
- Pregis Corporation
- Rainier Industries Ltd.
- Reger Holdings
- STAG Industrial
- Time Equities
- Tower Investments, LLC
- TPA Group
- Wells Fargo
"We have always found Grant to be professional, accessible and willing to work very hard to help us achieve our objectives."
Walt Glazer, CEO - Nandina Properties
"Their understanding of the buildings, in-depth knowledge of the market and hard work allowed us to dispose of these assets in a timely manner while maximizing our value."
John Martin , Global Real Estate Manager - Zimmer, Inc.
"...Your industrial real estate market expertise and knowledge proved a valuable resource in helping make for a smooth transaction..."
Scott Campbell, CEO - Rainier Industries Ltd.
"It was a pleasure to work with Grant Miller and the Colliers team. Grant was knowledgeable about the market and did a good job marketing, showing and ultimately selling the facility in the desired timeline at the expected price."
Marshall Zastrow | Director of Operations - AmesburyTruth
Partner | Industrial
Don Moss specializes in industrial real estate, site selection, incentive negotiations and economic development consulting. As part of a combined 30 years of site selection, economic development, product development and brokerage experience, Don brings to Colliers International 15 years of brokerage experience, 15 years of local economic development experience and 6 years of development experience constructing industrial parks and buildings.
Mr. Neal specializes in industrial real estate in the Charlotte market. Such specialties include: tenant representation, landlord representation, land sales, flex, and development consultation. With an appraisal background, Chris focuses on prospecting, researching market conditions and generating strategic and innovative plans to create the best leasing and sale opportunities for his clients.