Executive Vice President
With over 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, Gray Randolph has distinguished himself as a leading office broker in the Hampton Roads area, as well as across the United States and around the globe. Gray serves as an Executive Vice President and Principal for the Colliers | Virginia offices.
Gray specializes in suburban office sales and leasing for the company. He is a licensed broker in Virginia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. He has completed complex transactions throughout the country, and Europe, and has worked extensively with the professionals worldwide to close these transactions. In the last five years alone Gray has closed large transactions in London, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Nevada, California, Alabama, and the Washington D.C. area.
In 2001, Gray became a member of the prestigious SIOR (Society of Commercial Real Estate Brokers). He has been a top producer in that arena for the past 20 years, and after closing several thousands of transactions in the last 30 years, he has a keen understanding of the complexities of many markets around the United States and Europe.
- Commercial Real Estate Council of Hampton Roads
- Gold Award, 2016/2018
- Platinum Award, 2009-2017
- Hunter A Hogan Deal of the Year, 2012
- CoStar Power Broker, 2006-2010, 2012-2018
- Number One Broker in CBRE Mid-Atlantic Region, 2001-2003, 2009
- CBRE Virginia Top Producer, 2001 and 2009- Top 100 CBRE Brokers Worldwide, 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, Old Dominion University
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Sommelier Court of Master Sommeliers
- Vice Chairman GUILDSOMM Napa California
- Vice President Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic Foundation
- Owner Gray Randolph Wines Napa Valley California
Client Services Coordinator
Norfolk - Main
Gail Winn is a marketing assistant, responsible for timely execution of marketing plans and projects including preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials as well as coordinating the distribution of internal and external marketing information. She organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to RFIs and RFPs. Prior to joining the marketing team in early 2019, Gail served in the debt and equity finance division as a mortgage analyst with 20 years of experience in commercial real estate.
Gail’s experience includes working as a mortgage analyst for GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corporation in Virginia Beach as well as Walker & Dunlop in Bethesda, Maryland. She also gained housing policy experience at the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, DC.