Director - Multi-Family Investment Sales
George Hankins (Hank) is a Senior Vice President of Investment Properties, specializing in the execution of multifamily property sales throughout the Hampton Roads metropolitan area. Hank is an integral part of the underwriting, marketing and sales process for multifamily properties and promotes Colliers' platform in the Southeastern region of Virginia.
During his career, Hankins has been involved in more than $1 billion in multifamily sales throughout the Hampton Roads and Richmond markets. In addition to dispositions, Hankins has also held the role as principal partner for Croatan Investments, leading their acquisitions team as it closed $125 million in multifamily property transactions in Virginia and North Carolina in a two-year period.
- 2012 & 2013 HRACRE Gold Award - Individual Production
- 2010 & 2011 HRACRE Bronze Award - Individual Production
- 2008 HRACRE Multifamily Bronze, Silver, and Gold Deal of the Year
- 2007 HRACRE Multifamily Bronze Deal of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Arts degree in History, University of Virginia