MBA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Chief Human Resources Officer l VA
Jenny Leigh began her Human Resources career in 1998 and has held multiple human resources roles, progressing in responsibility with each promotion and growth opportunity. With over 20 years of Human Resources experience, 18+ of those within the Healthcare Industry prior to shifting to Commercial Real Estate, she shares a wealth of skill and expertise.
Jenny began her career working with the disabled population of Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland establishing and maintaining employment opportunities through development of employer partnerships and supportive individual job coaching functions. Upon relocation back to her hometown of Norfolk, Virginia, Jenny entered the healthcare industry working full-time in Human Resources while pursuing her MBA in the evenings.
After 18+ years in healthcare human resources, Jenny sought to diversify her knowledge base and grow further by pursuing a new industry, commercial real estate. Ms. Leigh is primarily responsible for leading the people strategy throughout Virginia.
Jenny holds an undergraduate degree from James Madison University where she holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work. She went on to attend Old Dominion University’s Strome College of Business where she received her Master’s in Business Administration degree.
Memberships & Involvements
- Society for Human Resources Management - SHRM - National Chapter Member
- Hampton Roads Society for Human Resources Management - HRSHRM - Local Chapter Member
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration - ASHHRA Member
- Virginia Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration - VaSHHRA - State Chapter Member
- Old Dominion University E.V. Williams Center for Real Estate
- Old Dominion University Association of Real Estate Alumni - AREA - Member
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate - HRACRE - Member
- SHRM-SCP - Senior Certified Professional in Human Resources (SHRM)
- Veterans at Work Certificate (SHRM)
- MD-110 - Workplace EEO Investigator (EEOC)
- SPHR - Senior Professional in Human Resources (HRCI)
- CHHR - Certified Healthcare Human Resources Professional (AHA)
Philanthropy & Community Involvement:
- Magnolia Circle ~ Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters - Active member and volunteer since 1998
- 3x First and 1x Second Place Team - Annual Kings Daughters Dragon Boat Race & Festival Fundraiser for Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughters