License # 0225212924
Lacy Wilbur is a Senior Real Estate Manager for the firm in Charlottesville. He oversees the property management, budgeting and financial reporting for over half a million square feet of commercial, retail, residential and condominium association properties in the Charlottesville and Waynesboro, Virginia areas.
Lacy has over five years of asset management experience and joined the team in Charlottesville in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, he was the primary manager for 8 homeowners associations (over 600 units). He also assisted with the management of 3 other HOAs as well as 37,500 square feet of commercial space and 50 residential rental units. Lacy also serves in the Virginia Defense Force, the Virginia National Guard’s all volunteer branch. He is First Lieutenant and serves on the staff in the 4th Regiment during training. When called to state active duty, he is assigned to the Virginia Emergency Support Team and augments the Department of Military Affairs’ operations.
- CFA Insitutute: Relocation of 146,000 SF Class A Global Headquarters
- Taliaferro Junction, LLC: Redevelopment of Ice Park (150,000 SF)
- UVIMCO: Relocation of 21,250 SF of Class A office
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Lynchburg College
- Military Emergency Management Specialist – State Guard Association of the United States
- Licensed Real estate Salesperson, the Commonwealth of Virginia
Memberships & Involvements
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation from the National Board of Certification for Community Managers
- Association Management Specialist (AMS) designation from the Community Associations Institute
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management