Client Services Lead
Every day I strive to help those around me succeed. As the Client Services Lead for Colliers International | Northeast Florida, I get to connect sales opportunities with strategic marketing to win the business and exceed client expectations. My responsibilities include transparency in the marketing process, elevating and promoting best marketing practices, coaching/developing team members, and overseeing the marketing material we produce.
Before joining Colliers International, I operated a consulting firm connecting businesses to their customers through traditional (direct mailers, trade shows, sales presentations, etc.) and online marketing (social media, e-mail marketing, geotargeting, live-tweeting, SEO, etc.) strategies. By managing seven consultants and over 12 clients on a local and national level, I elevated my enthusiasm for marketing and its capabilities to aid sales efforts.
I began my career in commercial real estate with Cushman & Wakefield where I supported three brokerage teams. My responsibilities included initial meeting, team brand, pitch and property marketing material, current client needs, and organizing and submitting paperwork to close deals. Working alongside Capital Markets, Landlord and Tenant Representation Brokers provided me with a foundation in the business and value of commercial real estate marketing.
- Harvard Management Mentorship Program Level I certificate
- Harvard Management Mentorship Program Level II certificate
- Raised over $1,700 for the Muscular Dystrophy Association for Publix store 649 in 90 days
- Honored to be a guest speaker at the Ponte Vedra Women’s Beaches Business Link discussing “All About Twitter”; ITT Tech University College of Nursing encouraging “Motivation & Persistence” and SNVDC “Elements of a Leader”
- Executed a strategic marketing plan to increase touch points by 70% for a brokerage team
I graduated from the University of North Florida in 2012 with a major in Communications and minor in Business Administration. In college, I was honored with a Leadership Recognition Award as a senior and voted in by peers to be a Campaign Director for our senior class advertising campaign project.