With over ten years of diverse real estate advisory experience at Colliers International – in urban, suburban, office and industrial leasing roles – I am now entrenched in the urban market with a specific focus on Boston and Cambridge.
I am very much a relationship driven individual, striving to offer impeccable service to my tenant and landlord clients via reliable follow-up, unsurpassed market and industry knowledge, and successful results. I truly enjoy what I do and believe that my positivity and sense of fun resonates well in both new and existing client relationships.
I am truly grateful that my career path led me to commercial real estate brokerage 10+ years ago. It has provided my competitive spirit – once fulfilled by team athletics, like varsity basketball at Babson College – another outlet in which to thrive.
When not working, I am most interested in spending time with family and friends. I also love outdoor activities like golf and skiing and am an active member of the Board of Overseers for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay.
- Two-time Boston Marathon finisher (2011 & 2012)
- 2014 SIOR New England Scholarship Recipient
Babson College, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay, Active Big Brother & Member of the Board of Overseers
- United Way’s Marian L.Heard Scholarship e-Coach Program, Mentor
- Babson College Real Estate Career Affinity Group, Executive Member