Senior Vice President
Rocky specializes in office brokerage throughout the St. Louis market. With ten years in the industry, he works with a variety of clients handling both landlord and tenant representation and corporate solutions requirements. His projects range from corporate headquarters advisory to office campus leasing.
Rocky joined Colliers in October 2009, previously employed with Solon Gershman in Clayton. In 2007, he earned the “Rookie of the Year” title while working there as a Sales and Leasing Broker. Prior to that, he was a Market Analyst with Meritage Homes in Southwest Florida where he was involved in the land acquisition for planned unit developments.
- In excess of $250 million in leasing transaction volume in St. Louis
- Investment sale/acquisition experience in excess of $45 million in transaction volume
- Named to Colliers St. Louis’ President Club in 2018 & 2013 for being one of the top three producers
- St. Louis Commercial Realtors Heavy Hitters Finalist (2013-2017)
- CoStar Power Broker Award (2012)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors Commercial Division - President (2015)
Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate - Missouri State University
Memberships & Involvements
- St. Louis Association of Realtors - Commercial Division
- Missouri Growth Association
- Missouri State Alumni Association
"I have used Rocky on a variety of projects over the years and have recommended him to numerous clients. Rocky has consistently gone above and beyond typical service levels in his efforts to successfully navigate a whole host of complicated issues in multiple markets while delivering excellent results. Rocky is the type of individual I plan on having a long-term business relationship with."
Josiah Cox, Chief Executive Officer at Trumpet Land Services L.L.C.
"Rocky works diligently to manage a property sale from the marketing phase through the many steps involved in closing the sale. He works hard to achieve results and is a good advocate for those he represents."
Mary Ann Cribbin Sewing, Financial Advisor at Saxony Securities, Inc.
"Rocky helped us sell a property that was non "prototypical" and find a client who in acquiring the property, sees an excellent opportunity for their organization. Rocky was able to match up the supply with the demand."
Ronald Bruns, Chief Financial Officer at Society of the Sacred Heart
"While helping us to find office space, I found that Rocky listened to understand our needs, communicated and kept us informed, and worked to research and surface options that met our goals. I certainly felt that the search was in good hands."
Michael Anderson, FACHE, Senior Director of Site Operations at Take Care Health Systems